There are a few minor changes that need to be made to the osCommerce files
to enable it to run on our servers. This is neccesary as we have made sure
PHP is running as secure as possible in your web environment.
These following instructions are recommendations for installing osCommerce.
If you have support issues with osCommerce, you will need to post a message on their
support forum at www.osCommerce.com
- Download the OsCommerce package and upload to your server space.
- Download the OsCommerce Patch File (click on the link)
- Upload patch_osc.php in to your "catalog/" directory on the server.
- Run the patch file through your browser
- Now run the OsCommerce installation wizard and follow the standard OsCommerce installation